Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Days like today

I won't lie, it's been a rough few weeks. But when things get rough, what's better than a new quilt to hide under? Nothing, that's what. If anything, making a new quilt always cheers me up when I see how beautiful things are when they work together. There is light at the end of the tunnel, my friends! There is still beauty in this world that is waiting to be discovered, and that's what keeps my hopes up when things go bad. 


And how can I not smile when I look at my gorgeous Juki? I worked hard to have the machine that I wanted most, and I am damn proud of the things I have made with it. Plus that adorable quilty washi tape I found at the dollar store? Designed with me in mind, definitely. 


I'm so glad that I have this hobby to occupy my mind when I need distraction. Life has its ways of working out. Optimism pays off in the long run, that's one thing that I am sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment